Monday, February 3, 2014

Quick spinach and meatball spaghetti

My son loves spinach. Yes he is a 1 year old who loves it. So I combined his favorite things into a dish we could all eat and be ready in under 10 minutes when I get home from work. This is great because it provides leftovers as well.

Spinach and Meatball Spaghetti
1 32 oz can of petite diced tomatoes
1 16 oz can of tomato sauce
1 tbsp. of garlic powder
1 tbsp. of minced onion
1/2 tbsp. of Italian seasoning
1/2 tbsp. of brown sugar
1 package of frozen chopped spinach
1/2 bag of frozen mini home-style meatballs (I get these for under $1.00 during super doubles)

Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours.

Serve over spaghetti and add cheese - I used goat cheese to give it a creamy texture!

No comments:

Post a Comment